26 May 1997
Sea Oil Public Company Limited (the "Company") one of company in Nathalin Group. The Company established on 26 May 1997. The purpose of the Company is to supply and distribute fuel and lubricant business for different types of vessels such as bunkers, oil tankers, fisheries and others. The Company's oil supplies come from major oil producers/traders which our customer are both domestic and foreign as Singapore, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, etc. The Company has no investment in fixed assets.
the Company expanded business to serve fuel and lubricant sale for factories and other businesses as land transportation vehicles and buses, which gave the Company opportunity to service various customers.
the Company started catering and service business for accommodation barge at offshore in the Gulf of Thailand
the Company commenced provision of raw materials preparation for supply boats, crew boats and offshore.
the company officially entered the MAI which has been approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Stock Exchange of Thailand. The initial public offering (IPO) is Baht 3.45 per share.
The Company reduced its registered capital from baht 160 million to baht 110 million, and increased its registered capital from baht 110 million to baht 180 million by proposing selling 70,000,000 ordinary shares to directors and executives of the Company and those of Nathalin Group, including to ordinary people. Each stock is baht 1.
The Extraordinary General Meeting no.1/2014, the shareholders' meeting approved the decrease of the registered capital from the existing registered capital of baht 210,000,000 to baht 209,998,052 and the increase of the registered capital from registered capital of baht 209,998,052 to baht 314,997,078 to be the source of fund for the acquisition in Pan Orient Energy (Siam) Limited shares. It starts investment in petroleum exploration and production business.
the Extraordinary General Meeting no.1/2014, the shareholder’s meeting approved shares acquisition of Pan Orient Energy (Siam) Limited in the approximate 49.99% of the total issued and paid-up shares. Investment in POES benefits the Company to integrate into petroleum exploration and production business which related to existing business scope.
the company set up "Sea Oil Energy Limited" subsidiary at Bermuda with purpose for investment in petroleum exploration and production business
The Annual General Meeting 2014, The Shareholders' meeting approved dividend payment as ordinary shares not exceeding in total of shares 30 millions at par value of 1 Baht per share to the company shareholders and approval the increase of the company‘s register capital from the existing registered capital of Baht 180 million to Baht 210 million by issuing 30 million new ordinary share at a par value of Baht 1 each for dividend payment and amendment of Clause 4 in the Company's Memorandum of association to be in accordance with the increase of register capital of the company
The Company appointed as contractor of PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited in catering and service provider for offshore staff.
The Extraordinary General Meeting no.1/2015,
- The decrease of the registered capital from registered capital of baht 359,996,408 to baht 359,993,848.
- The proposed selling of ordinary shares with not exceeding baht 2,000,000,000.
- The approved of shares acquisition of Nakornchai Prakarn Chemical Company Limited (NPC) with 100% of total issued and paid-up shares not exceed of baht 220,000,000 by issue specific ordinary share to existing NPC shareholder which on process of totally share acquisition.
- The increase of registered capital from registered capital of baht 359,993,848 to baht 379,124,282 by issue ordinary shares as 19,130,434 at par value of 1 Baht per share as valued baht 44,999,551 object for NPC shares acquisition.
The Annual General Meeting 2015, The Shareholders' meeting approved
- The decrease of the registered capital from registered capital of baht 314,997,078 to baht 314,996,857.
- Dividend payment as ordinary shares not exceeding in total of shares 44,999,551 at par value of 1 Baht per share to existing company shareholders. The increase of registered capital from registered capital of baht 314,996,857 to baht 359,996,408 by issue new total shares as 44,999,551 at par value of 1 Baht per share as valued baht 44,999,551 object for dividend payment.
- Appointed Acting Sub Lt. Chanwit Anakkul to be the Company Board of Director
- The Company has paid-up registered capital from baht 314,996,857 to baht 359,993,848 therefor dividend payment from ordinary share allocated.
- "Sea Oil Petroleum PTE. LTD." set up to provide bunkering service in international as the centered of World Bunkering in Singapore.
the Company increase registered capital from registered capital of baht 209,998,052 to baht 314,996,857. Together set up "Sea Oil Offshore Limited", the Company subsidiary in Labuan, Malaysia for bunkering business expansion.
the Extraordinary General Meeting no.1/2015, the shareholder’s meeting approved shares acquisition of Nakornchai Prakarn Chemical Company Limited (“NPC”) with 100% of total issued and paid-up shares.The Company finished shares allotment and acquisition of Nakornchai Prakarn on April 11, 2016, who operates in condensate splitter (on February 23, 2017, Nakornchai Prakarn Chemical Company Limited changed its name to "Sea Oil Petrochemical Company Limited").
“Sea Oil Petroleum PTE. LTD.” settled to provide bunkering service for international as to set self in centered of World Bunkering in Singapore.
The Annual General Meeting 2016, The Shareholders’ meeting approved the increase of the company‘s register capital 37,912,428 shares at a par value of Baht 1 each for shareholder dividend payment from existing of baht 379,124,282 to registered capital baht 417,036,710 with paidup baht 415,120,281.
the Company set up “Sea Oil Offshore Limited” in Labuan, Malaysia, with international bunkering customer expansionobjective.